My Atlanta Braves concept

KingOfDiamonds

A couple things come to mind right away. First of all, with the sleeve logos, keep in mind that if you leave them where they are now, they will be on the front of the jersey (as opposed to the side) and possibly halfway in the armpits. And with the wording across the chest, it cuts off the buttons. When I first looked at the logo it looked like you were trying to just put a few buttons on the bottom of the jersey. If you get the time, I'd fix those two things.

A couple things come to mind right away. First of all, with the sleeve logos, keep in mind that if you leave them where they are now, they will be on the front of the jersey (as opposed to the side) and possibly halfway in the armpits. And with the wording across the chest, it cuts off the buttons. When I first looked at the logo it looked like you were trying to just put a few buttons on the bottom of the jersey. If you get the time, I'd fix those two things.

alright thanx. Now how would I have the buttons show through and which way should I move the sleeve logos?

A couple things come to mind right away. First of all, with the sleeve logos, keep in mind that if you leave them where they are now, they will be on the front of the jersey (as opposed to the side) and possibly halfway in the armpits.  And with the wording across the chest, it cuts off the buttons.  When I first looked at the logo it looked like you were trying to just put a few buttons on the bottom of the jersey.  If you get the time, I'd fix those two things.

alright thanx. Now how would I have the buttons show through and which way should I move the sleeve logos?

Well I don't even have Paint (I use a Mac), but from what I remember, there really isn't an easy way to eliminate the button problem. Basically, you need to paste only the BRAVES letters and the tomahawk without the blue background. For the shoulder logos, most people on the boards from what I've seen put them at the very top of the sleeve with only half the logo showing (because if you lay a jersey out flat and you have a shoulder logo, one half of it will be on the front side and one half will fall on the back side). Look around at some people's uniform concepts to see what I mean.

Archived