Washburn University Hockey

Ez Street

Ok, this is a concept for the local Division II NCAA University. A lot of Topeka hockey fans have been talking about possibilites of Hockey in Topeka. Someone brought up that maybe we can get a club hockey team started at Washburn. University Of Kansas has one, so why not.

Well here is the concept jerseys I made. Of course they are just the Maple Leaf Jerseys with different crests. But it fits the color scheme and the team wouldn't have to spend a lot of money on a fancy jersey.

Anyways, here is the Washburn Univeristy Ichabods!

washburnconcept.gif

Alternate Jersey (suggested by a fan).

washburnalt.gif

Comments?

My favorite is the alt. The primarys would absolutely make respectable jerseys, but there are SO MANY teams that use the simple maple leafs blue and white. (ex: Yale, UA-H, UNH) Not to mention the numerous blue and white club teams. Also I think that is the U of WIsconsin "W." These would be respectable on the ice though. I like the alts cause they r unique.

signature.gif

yup...most notable difference is at the bottom-the Badger W is curved at the bottom, and has some more curves in it overall, whereas Washburn's is straighter at the bottom...heck, it's more angular overall.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Great unis EZ, however that Alt hits me between the eye. Can't say I'd ever wear or buy something like that. Great stuff though - :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Better yet Street, the Icabod's club team could take the place of the Tarantulas. I'm sure they'd be about the same quality. I'm just a bitter old Scarecrows fan though :D

I hear ya man. Well who knows, maybe once Topeka Ice is built, we can get KU's Club Hockey team to play some games there.

Archived