Complete new astros look!

Saintsfan

Sorry still just using paint!! (Promise will get new software soon!) But here is a complete set of outfits for the Astros. Those that remember my first post will see some of the original thinking in these, but toned down.

(C/P)

http://uk.geocities.com/mark_gray74/astros.gif

Essentially I started off by trying to get an old style rainbow jersey with the new colors. This set is essentially I guess an attempt at giving a modern look to baseball unis and to give a 'unique' look to the Astros. as usual criticise all you want, good to get feedback!

Their is some inconsistency and a bit too much crazyness, but I like a lot of the elements in this. Baseball needs more crazy jerseys.

Thanks Snowcap great work tidying up the designs!! (All the caps should have a gold star on BTW anyone else looking at this!)

And they are supposed to be a bit 'crazy'! Speaking as a foreigner watching baseball, the problem I get is that all the teams look too similar in there unis. (This I suppose is even truer of cricket!) I wanted to design something that gave the Astros a bit of a unique image, using the rainbow kinda idea as a starting point!

i really like the white and the red one with the stripes on the shoulders. it brings them back to the old skool. the others are a bit crazy and im not sure if they wuld fit.

oh and sry about the caps, i totally 4got about the stars

Yeah I think now the road jersey could do with the stripes down the  sides of the jersy rather than across the chest maybe. The BP jersey is deliberately a bit wild (and why not!!) And the alternate was designed to go with the home.

Archived