Fantasy NBA...

Alphabet Man

Would you participate in a NBA fantasy league next season?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well i'm considering moving my league from SportsWorld101 to here to gain some interest, really people at SportsWorld101 are not into basketball as much.

So the question is, so i can see the ammount of people are up for it, would you participate or consider participating?

This is so I don't look like an idiot setting up applications and stuff and no-one participates.

I know there is the IBL and NABA run on here so i left that option for those people in them.

Just Wondering.... thanks

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

The scoring would be bit differnet to yahoo as well....although not set in stone just yet.....

2 points: 2 fantasy points

3 pointers: 3 points

1 free-throw point: 1 point

1 rebound: 3 points

1 assist: 3 points

I think that sounds alright.....i don't believe in -negative scores, and probably cos i can't be bothered subracting numbers lol

It will have the same rules as the WAFA, which are, to Have Fun and Be Happy! I don't believe in over-the-top and complicated rules and by-laws and all that type of stuff....

thanks for interest guys

I'll set up a thread in the New Leagues section sometime today, and I know it is a bit too early for next season though

Anyhow, the points stuff could, and most likely would, change, and thanks for interest.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived