Coventry City New Kits

-TD-

I think those shorts would look awesome if you had a primarly white shirt with no stripes

If you had a primary white home shirt, then it wouldn't be a Cov shirt. The stripes where used when we won the FA Cup, and over the last few seasons, they have been used quite a lot.

Also, I think with the new badge, they would have looked great. The away shirt is the best we have had for a long time.

And Kit@ ... meh ... tell me about it. We made our own kits, until this seasons kits got made by the company. I searched a while back on Google, and nothing came up.

signature.png

Jeez, so righteous and sensitive about such insignificant crap...

If it was so insignificant, why'd you reply? You do seem a little militant, though... almost sensitive. :P

...but thanks for you opinon. I stand by my mine.

Why did I reply??? Because you went off on a holy rant about an opinion that I don't have and didn't put in my post.

I also have no idea why you're thanking me for my opinion, I don't think you were the one who asked for it, or why you're finding a need to tell me that you are standing by yours as I had nothing against your opinion other than it having zero to do with my post.

See, let me try to explain it to you:

my opinion: I don't like the new design

your opinion: it's okay to change old designs

result: no relation to one another

Jeez, so righteous and sensitive about such insignificant crap...

If it was so insignificant, why'd you reply? You do seem a little militant, though... almost sensitive. :P

...but thanks for you opinon. I stand by my mine.

Why did I reply??? Because you went off on a holy rant about an opinion that I don't have and didn't put in my post.

I also have no idea why you're thanking me for my opinion, I don't think you were the one who asked for it, or why you're finding a need to tell me that you are standing by yours as I had nothing against your opinion other than it having zero to do with my post.

See, let me try to explain it to you:

my opinion: I don't like the new design

your opinion: it's okay to change old designs

result: no relation to one another

Man, for someone accusing me of being touchy, you seem to need a little vagisil yourself.

Sorry, ace, but you need to relax. The only one here taking a "holy rant" is you.

Archived