madden 06 sneak peek

vini

i was looking on ign.com and saw a preview of the maden nfl 06 for xbox. there were alot of different looks to the uniforms was this just them messing around with all the options they give you or is it a real preview of things to come. the rams in white pants......the chargers in black cleats and white socks with the stripes when wearing the blue pants...the saints back to black pants on the road with the black socks. the return of the striped socks for the browns and ravens and a slight tweak for the ravens road socks just two thin black stripes when wearing the all white uni but back to the purple stripe with black outline for the home socks. the panthers sporting a carolina blue sock when wearing the black jerseys.

sorry man i got two kids 3 years and 4 months i don't always have lots of time to read over everything i post. just check the link and see what you think of the different uni combo's. i'm not sure if they are really changes or just the madden people screwing around with the different options the games has for uni's.

Hey, vini, the [shift] key is your friend. I also have 2 kids, one 8 years, the other 6 months (that's him at 3 months to the left there) and yet I still find time to punctuate. And Madden is known to have the occasional weird uniform combination, I think we'd have heard more by now if most of those changes were implemented.

what i'm saying is when i get a chance or see something interesting i try to post it as quick as possible i don't give a rat's ass about punctuation or grammar i don't have the time to sit there and check over plop. i actually watch the kids at night while my wife works so i really have little time to dick around. i just try and post interesting ideas, news or rumors.

Don't sweat it, atleast it looks like everything is spelled correctly. Poor spelling, grammar, and punctuation really is hard to follow. Right Tank? :D

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Archived