you had your ravens' idea, so here's mine

NDwas

I mean bears arent really blue, nor are dolphins aqua, jaguars teal...

I can't comment on the Dolphins (South Florida trendy?) or the Jaguars (teal was trendy in the early '90s, just like the Carolina Panthers), but the Bears got their colors from the University of Illinois.

Now, on to the concept:

Not feelin' it. You took a team with a unique and eye-catching color scheme and turned them into the love child of the Atlanta Falcons and Houston Astros. Count me in the minority of people who like the purple. As has been mentioned on this site in other threads, ravens are black, but appear to have a purplish sheen to their plumage. These new colors look really out of place. Also, their present uniform numbers are unique and really help contribute to their visual identity; your numbers are a step backward - especially when paired with a more common color scheme.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I mean bears arent really blue, nor are dolphins aqua, jaguars teal...

I can't comment on the Dolphins (South Florida trendy?) or the Jaguars (teal was trendy in the early '90s, just like the Carolina Panthers), but the Bears got their colors from the University of Illinois.

..be that as it may sir, Ive never seen a blue bear :P

Contract this...."

251799582_m.jpg

Archived