SPORTS SPECIALTIES OLD HATS?

bucksfan414

Hey all,

Does anybody know where I can find the old "script" wool hats that Sports Specialties ued to manufacture in the mid 80's to about 93.

They are the hats for all 4 major sports plus NCAA licenses and they were one solid color wool hats, the name of the city was in small arial type caps font and then the team name was stitched in this tight cursive swing kind of font. I've found some over the years in bargain bins and etc etc

They are rarely on ebay.

The last time they were used was as the 1993 NBA Draft Cap.

I am looking for a dark forest green Bucks hat with the silver or white stitching.

I wish those hats would be brought back as a re-issue in all of this retro craze and nike re-issues of shoes etc etc.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated

Hey all,

Does anybody know where I can find the old "script" wool hats that Sports Specialties ued to manufacture in the mid 80's to about 93.

They are the hats for all 4 major sports plus NCAA licenses and they were one solid color wool hats, the name of the city was in small arial type caps font and then the team name was stitched in this tight cursive swing kind of font. I've found some over the years in bargain bins and etc etc

They are rarely on ebay.

The last time they were used was as the 1993 NBA Draft Cap.

I am looking for a dark forest green Bucks hat with the silver or white stitching.

I wish those hats would be brought back as a re-issue in all of this retro craze and nike re-issues of shoes etc etc.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated

Those were great hats. I would love to find them.

I thought you were referring to the baseball hats, which I would also love to find.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived