Super Bowl Draw

Pat

On NFL.com they have something that tells the public how to obtain tickets for the Super Bowl. You mail in a request they'll get back to you. The deadline is June 1st.

Im wondering if anyone knows anythign about it, cause I entered and I'd like to know when to excpect an answer back from them. Any help would be appreciated!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Wow thats great. Just what I was looking for! Thanks for the info.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Does anyone else besides me think the fact that only 1000 tickets, if that are actually available to the "fans," is disgusting?

Everything else either goes to the teams or to the various sponsers.

That's outrageous, and not in the good Lionel Richie type of way.

Pat,

You'd have much better odds playing the lottery. I believe the NFL got over 100,000,000 entries into last years lottery.

Yeah, I learned about all that this past year. I go to U-Michigan, and always wanted to go to the Super Bowl, so I was trying to get tickets for XL. This past year my dad's group @ MSFT was a suiteholder and partner w/ the Seahawks, so they got two tix to the game, so I went this year, and I was doing all that research in the days leading up to the game. Disgusting indeed. Also, my dad and I were one of the last to leave the stadium (No way in hell I'm going to leave early), and coming back to the hotel, alot of the execs and other suiteholders in the Seahawks party said they left w/ 10 min to go or something like that, even though it was close.

Does anyone else besides me think the fact that only 1000 tickets, if that are actually available to the "fans," is disgusting?

Everything else either goes to the teams or to the various sponsers.

That's outrageous, and not in the good Lionel Richie type of way.

Pat,

You'd have much better odds playing the lottery. I believe the NFL got over 100,000,000 entries into last years lottery.

wow now thats a lot. I knew the odds wer against me but 100, 000, 000???

oh well Ill keep my fingers crossed

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

wow now thats a lot. I knew the odds wer against me but 100, 000, 000???

oh well Ill keep my fingers crossed

Sorry if I dampened your spirits, I didn't mean to, just wanted to put some number up there.

I just think it's criminal that the "real fans" get less then 10% of the total tickets available for the game, and even then you have to go through a damn lottery.

But I think I'd have a lot less fun actually going to the game, what with the various security hassles, and having to sit through the extended halftime show. But the biggest turn off for me is the incessant use of fireworks etc at the game, which leaves the field completely blanketed with smoke. I recall some of the Rams players complaining about how hard it was to breathe when they came out for the second half of Super Bowl XXIV in Atlanta because of all the smoke.

Good luck.

Oh no problem. I'm more glad than anythign to know about all of the facts. Ive got three entries in(dont worry all from diff. addresses) so lets hope somehting good happens!

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived