illustrator cs2...$99...

Krona

Its probably worth it...however...

Would you buy a car that's normally 50,000 bucks, but you find one for 10,000? You'd probably think something is wrong with it...mainly its stolen.

The same red flags should come up with software that's 20% of the cost it should be.

Its probably worth it...however...

Would you buy a car that's normally 50,000 bucks, but you find one for 10,000? You'd probably think something is wrong with it...mainly its stolen.

The same red flags should come up with software that's 20% of the cost it should be.

Not always...

I was out tonight and wound up buying a digital camera. A side deal included getting PhotoShop7 for $20 (listed at $100), I guess because we bought the camera. I am hoping it's worth it - I've become more proficient at MS Paint, but I want to step up a little bit. But since I don't plan to make design a career (the one I have is busy enough), I don't want to fork over big bucks trying to keep with the latest and greatest. This should be good enough for now.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived