Bring on the experts

scottyvoodoo

Part of the problem is they're pointing upwards, and most icicles are of the hanging variety. Put the shading for the icicles on the top portion, and it should work out decently.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Ok, well first of all you need to step back and look at this, then maybe google search some icicles.

From my experience in 23 winters, most icicles are rounded at the end, and very bumpy and rough, not straight and point.  Make sure you have little ridges and get particular.  

Id say also extend it all the way to the edges, and drop the underarm gussets you have goin.

Keep at it!

I do have an idea how icicle work living in rockies, and for the most part you are right but if you put saggy little clumps on the jersey I think it will look worse. The mesh is because the team is worried about overheating in the game.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

Ok, well first of all you need to step back and look at this, then maybe google search some icicles.

From my experience in 23 winters, most icicles are rounded at the end, and very bumpy and rough, not straight and point. Make sure you have little ridges and get particular.

Id say also extend it all the way to the edges, and drop the underarm gussets you have goin.

Keep at it!

I was gonna take it one step at a time, taj, but you basically put it all out there. That said, real icicles probably wouldn't make for a great jersey, so we'll see what you get when you implement the aforementioned flipped shading suggestion.

Leave it to the Manitobans and Minnesotans/North Dakotans (I forget which one is you, taj) to tell you what an icicle's like.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Minnesotan! and mighty proud.

but as i said before, i love canucks too, esp. those Winnipeg and Vancouver ladies. delicioius.

back to the topic;

yes i suppose i could layed it more subtlely, but im no good at subtle.

voodo:I didnt realize you were in the rockies, so yah you see what i mean. I do think that they can be jagged for aggressiveness purposes, but i think they do look like really young mountains as is. I think a melding of the two could be good.

(ahh yes, the physical geography course did teach me something)

Archived