Rogers Centre concept

patsox

I got no beef with the existing logo...not because my dads company designed the logo but because its a damn good looking logo!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

And I may add: as a proud employee of Rogers, celebrating tomorrow the 20th anniversary of the first cellular phone call in Canada between the mayors of Toronto and Montreal who will be launching its residential phone service tomorrow as well (plug, plug...) keep the RED.

Very representative of the Rogers Group of companies.

Also note that the name is not Rogers Field, or Park, it's centre.

The name "Centre" caters to more than just the Blue Jays or sporting events (Argos) for that matter, the Rogers Centre hosts tons of other gathering, Auto Show, Live concerts, etc... throughout the year.

And I can guarantee you you'll never see the Rogers name in blue...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I got no beef with the existing logo...not because my dads company designed the logo but because its a damn good looking logo!

Do they do other "Branding" work for Rogers?

I really dig the new logo for the upcoming Home Phone service...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Do they do other "Branding" work for Rogers?

I really dig the new logo for the upcoming Home Phone service...

All I know is they did the Rogers Centre logo and much of the Jays advertising this year, the whole movie poster campaign.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived