I hate Bud Selig

gashouser27

I was pointing out that the Giants finished with a record of 103-59 and did not make the playoffs

yeah i saw that. reds had 96 wins in '99. but the giants really got screwed over

The Reds screwed themselves in '99....

The Mets practically handed the Reds the WC by going in the tank vs. Atlanta and Pittsburgh...it took a wild pitch by some Bucs pitcher who's probably bagging groceries at some Giant Eagle out there now and a lucky Brewers win (in what was supposed to be the last game ever at County Stadium) to force that playoff...which was at Cinergy...

However, the loss in the playoff was all Al Leiter...he was kinda dominant that game B)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I was pointing out that the Giants finished with a record of 103-59 and did not make the playoffs

yeah i saw that. reds had 96 wins in '99. but the giants really got screwed over

The Reds screwed themselves in '99....

The Mets practically handed the Reds the WC by going in the tank vs. Atlanta and Pittsburgh...it took a wild pitch by some Bucs pitcher who's probably bagging groceries at some Giant Eagle out there now and a lucky Brewers win (in what was supposed to be the last game ever at County Stadium) to force that playoff...which was at Cinergy...

However, the loss in the playoff was all Al Leiter...he was kinda dominant that game B)

I cried that night, never cried about any other sporting event before or since, but I can remember just balling my eyes out, I was so upset.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

a good point but one day off every 15 days would be okay..wasn't it like that for a few years before he did that?

i mean why six teams in one division and 4 in another..i can't think of another sport that is so unbalanced..

plus it's like the only thing Bud has done

The ECHL has horribly imbalanced divisions.

10, 6, 6 and 5 making up a 27 team league.

Archived