Sign in to follow this  
Conrad.

Milwaukee Bucks concept

i decided that i'd tweak the current logo...the triangle makes it look like its mounted on the wall, so i took that out and i also did some minor tweaking on the actual render of the deer and made a new wordmark... C&C is needed, i'd like to add an alternate logo, but dont have any ideas...Also, would the main logo look better without the bball behind the deer? Holla back!

buck0638sa.gif

I know it used to be their colors, but the red and green combo is a tough sell. Now if there was a third color like what the sonics used to have, then you might have something.

I think instead of red, the purple should be replaced with a rust orange or blaze orange. Then the basketball would work better in the logo.

Why does everyone keep putting beige in with red and green on their Bucks concepts? Just red and forest green is fine. This is okay, but at the end of the day, it's a deer caught in headlights.

I think the top of the basketball and the antlers together make it look confusing. Try making one red outlined in green instead of green outlined in red?