Need help

CDunn

Hey. I'm trying to get in touch with this guy on Fanhome but I can't reply to his topic. I'm a member and I'm signed in an all that, but I just can't get the reply button to work.

So, if anyone would be so kind, I have a favor to ask. In the thread "Hat and Jersey Designs"(Bottom area of first page), I was wondering if you could write this message:

cnddesigns is experiencing some technical difficulties with Fanhome, but he asked me to give you this message: "I?ll help you out. I sent you a message last night but you probably didn?t get it. See my work at www.cnddesigns.com. I have some designs ready for you to look at. Email me at Celtic280@aol.com if you?re interested".

That's it. I'm cnddesigns on the other board. I really want to get in touch with this guy, but Fanhome isn't working with me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:D    :D    400 POSTS!!!!     :D    :D

Thanks a lot.

I have the designs in .gif, but haven't put them on my site. I was going to just give it to him as an attachment. It's a 1st draft, but I think it looks good. I have the site through Geocities and pay a few bucks a month. My college counselor wants me to play up my design thing, even though I'm really looking at it for a career, just a hobby. So, I got the address to move up my web presence. I chose Geocities because I'm familiar with the web page builder.

EDIT:  The designs are now up.  Keep in mind it's just a first draft.  The guy said he wanted a red sleeveless with a white undershirt.  The pants they have have red-white-red striping, so the jersey matches.  He also wanted an interlocking MC on the hat.

DIABLOS

Archived