Nitro and others

umlegend

I liked the Mutiny logo.  You said to let you know about changing colors, so I had two options.  I was thinking of two-toned red and a deep blue or two toned blue and gold (think St. Louis Blues).  Also, is there anyway to swap out the skeleton for a face.  I was thinking a stubly,eyepatched, earing face with a growling look.

Also is there a chance you could do an arsenal logo?  Dallas star colors are on my mind but it is up to you.  Tanks, jets, chppers could be incorporated but whatever you think, you are the man.  Thanks for anything you can do.

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

This is a scaled down request from the original post and directed mainly at Nitro with his name in the title to get his attention.  Otherwise he might never know of my further request.  But, I'm glad to see you, too!

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

Otherwise he might never know of my further request. But, I'm glad to see you, too!

Best to stay non-confrontational until you establish yourself as a board regular, or risk ruffling the wrong feathers.

And if you want to contact someone directly, please use the convenient Personal Message tool. It's the best way to go. Thanks, and welcome here!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived