Soccer Jersey Lettering

mr71

onionbag.com. They will do EPL jerseys $5 per number, $1.50 per letter. They will also add the league patches as well, though the price I don't remember off hand. Just give them a call. I know they also have the standard Nike and adidas lettering and you will have to call for Real and A.C. milan's numners, but i think they have them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Thanks man. I actually sent some of my stuff there but they told me that they can't do all of my stuff. These are the ones that they said they can't do.

Ajax H Adidas Replica 2001-2002

Barcelona H Nike Replica 2000-2001

Morelia A Athletica Replica 2004-2005

French National H Adidas Replica 2002

Korea Republic A Nike Authentic 1999

Korea Republic H Nike Authentic 2002

Thanks man. I actually sent some of my stuff there but they told me that they can't do all of my stuff. These are the ones that they said they can't do.

Ajax H Adidas Replica 2001-2002

Barcelona H Nike Replica 2000-2001

Morelia A Athletica Replica 2004-2005

French National H Adidas Replica 2002

Korea Republic A Nike Authentic 1999

Korea Republic H Nike Authentic 2002

Was Ajax a different font from the other adidas kits that year? I thought all of the adidas teams wore the generic numbers from World Cup 2002. I'm not sure what font Morelia used but I think it was a pretty generic one. If it is, you can take it to most soccer shops and they can put the number on. I know the one I use hear has gone away from generic block numbers though. Not really sure why. :cursing:

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived