Roller Hockey Logo

Shumway

Many of you have seen my Melmac Attack Logo, but I talaked to the one kid on our team, and we've officially come up with a team name and now a logo. Our team name is going to be the "Yode-Men", which nobody gets, but I'll explain. My teammate's last name is Yoder, and the one day at the beach, he started to make random noises. When we asked what he was doing, he replied, "It's a Yode-man noise." So here's the logo...it's based off a photo of him doing this pose after getting a leaf in Super Mario 3.

FuzzEdited.jpg

I had to edit his shirt, for the boards' purposes.

Yeah, Fuzz(that's his nickname) has a fro. I realize the logo doesn't have a single thing to do with hockey, but if you knew this kid, you'd see why this logo was made. By the way, his shirt said, in edited terms: "Let's kill these [blasted] [dirty, paris hilton-esque women]

Yeah, Fuzz(that's his nickname) has a fro. I realize the logo doesn't have a single thing to do with hockey, but if you knew this kid, you'd see why this logo was made. By the way, his shirt said, in edited terms: "Let's kill these [blasted] [dirty, paris hilton-esque women]

Hoes?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Hoes?

Close...."Sluts" is one of his favorite words. I realize it's not a bad word, but it's funnier when edited. The [blasted] starts with an F in real life.

Archived