AHL Jersey auction

ROCHitman

For the first regular-season home game of each of the AHL?s 27 teams, the home team?s captain wore a jersey featuring a specially created Red Cross patch positioned next to the ?C? or ?A? on the front of his sweater. These autographed jerseys are now being auctioned off on the official Web site of the American Hockey League, theahl.com, in conjunction with The MeiGray Group. All proceeds from these 27 auctions will go to the American Red Cross in support of their Disaster Relief Fund

The Story & Players who wore the jerseys

For some reason, Rochester & Manchester are not among the list of jerseys being auctioned. Makes no sense. Those two may fetch the most out of the lot.

Current Bids Page

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I had season tickets for the Hershey Bears last year, and I still don't know who half of these guys are. The only two guys I even remember hearing of are Ajay Baines and of course, Jamie Pushor. Obviously I don't know who the Bears' cap is since they've switched from Colorado and Tampa to Washington. I would've thought I'd at least know of a few of these guys, but I guess everyone I saw is in the NHL now.

Archived