Saints Owner Tom Benson

no97

But, it's been this way for the last few months for the Saints. Last thing they need is their owner suddently getting a hard on for San Antonio or, worst, Los Angeles.

So, if I were Tom Benson, I'd start reconsidering before the people of New Orleans... Hell, the entire fluffing Gulf Coast, makes you into public enemy number 1.

If you still don't think that the fans care, do some research about the amount of effort that the fans put into marketing the Dolphins game. Benson didn't really advertise, but the fans came together to buy radio airtime and fly a banner over the game. The people down here care, its the owner that doesn't.

Off Topic,

B-Rich, were you down here when the storm hit? I stupidly had a front row seat here in Diamondhead.

But, it's been this way for the last few months for the Saints. Last thing they need is their owner suddently getting a hard on for San Antonio or, worst, Los Angeles.

So, if I were Tom Benson, I'd start reconsidering before the people of New Orleans... Hell, the entire fluffing Gulf Coast, makes you into public enemy number 1.

Good points. It's very complicated now because he is indeed persona non grata in New Orleans, which will make it a bit difficult for him to both own the team and have it prosper there. Hey Tom! SELL!!!

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived