Thunderdome Freaks

TLChandler

Well, this is the design that I came up with for the "Thunderdome Freaks" or the cheering section for basketball games at my school, Evergreen HS. Last 2 years we've been known as the "Fieldhouse Freaks" because our gym is the Evergreen Fieldhouse. Well our school is under construction now so we have to play at our rivals gym for home games, and there gym is known as the Thunderdome.

Well now that you've had your history lesson, my friend Dave and I are the two executive officers of the club (I'm Pres, he's Vice) and he challenged me to a logo contest for the club. The fact that I've posted on here for almost 2 years and have dramatically increased my talent because of it helped me quite a bit. Of course, I won and here is the design for the logo and the t-shirts.

LOGO:

thunderdomefreakzzz.png

T-SHIRT:

tdfshirts.png

PS. Those are just BS nicknames, no one actually goes by Jesus or Carnivore. I just used those to get a laugh.

And the rest of it is the Air Jordan or "Jumpman" logo, clearly...

Yeah, that was kinda the point. It's a recognizable basketball logo, probably the most recognizable one on the market. Integrating our masket in with a basketball icon was kinda the whole idea. I should have probably recognized that but I thought it was obvious I wasnt trying to rip off the logo or anything.

Archived