New Olympica Hockey Jerseys

benpc21

I found these while searching on eBay under Nike Hockey Jersey. It looks as if they took template from the Russian Jersey from 2002 and used that to make one for Italy this time around.

italyhockey2006.jpg

I thought I had found the new Russian Jerseys as well, but it looks like they are the same that were worn at the world championships earlier this year.

And yes I know they is no Y on hockey, why, becuase I'm an idiot and cant spell or proof read.

SEAsig.png

I agree that it will be interesting to see what other nations look like, although I think in concept alone, those jereys are better than the new USA jerseys they came out with, which took all of 30 seconds to make. I like the new Canada Jerseys and think the replicas will look good, as they wont be made to be skin tight. These jerseys look to be close to the Russian template used in the World Championships, just with an extra color wave on the sleve.

9b_12.jpg

The other thing I've always found interesting is how it seems that some nations, USA, Canada, Russia, and Sweeden tend to get their own templates and for the most part the other nations are on some generic template with minor modifications. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this was the case especailly in the 98 olympics.

SEAsig.png

Archived