Vancouver Storm

Hoopskid

Well, besides the fact that you stole the logo from the NRL's Melbourne Storm (nothing gets by us here, dude), and that it's really small, it's actually not too bad considering it was in paint. I like the colors -- it looks like the XFL's Orlando Rage.

If you're going to use a team's logo, don't claim it as your own (read: you didn't say you borrowed it or recolored it, therefore you're guilty of this), you need to state that it's not an original logo lest you want to get a bad rep here.

/PSA

philly.png

Well, besides the fact that you stole the logo from the NRL's Melbourne Storm (nothing gets by us here, dude), and that it's really small, it's actually not too bad considering it was in paint. I like the colors -- it looks like the XFL's Orlando Rage.

If you're going to use a team's logo, don't claim it as your own (read: you didn't say you borrowed it or recolored it, therefore you're guilty of this), you need to state that it's not an original logo lest you want to get a bad rep here.

/PSA

I applaud yo BigBrain61. That is how you respnd to a concept. you inform the newbie, but then give him your ideas. nice! :D

anyways, its okay, the colors dont scream vancouver, but its okey for paint. dont get me wrong, its not perfect, if you spent more time on the small inperfects it could look much better. nothing in paint will be perfect, like it would with other software, but with MUCH more work, it can look good.

Well, besides the fact that you stole the logo from the NRL's Melbourne Storm (nothing gets by us here, dude), and that it's really small, it's actually not too bad considering it was in paint.  I like the colors -- it looks like the XFL's Orlando Rage.

/PSA

I applaud yo BigBrain61. That is how you respnd to a concept. you inform the newbie, but then give him your ideas. nice! :D

anyways, its okay, the colors dont scream vancouver, but its okey for paint. dont get me wrong, its not perfect, if you spent more time on the small inperfects it could look much better. nothing in paint will be perfect, like it would with other software, but with MUCH more work, it can look good.

It only took me 11 months to get it right, eh? :P

philly.png

Archived