The Pens Have Moved...

Neon_Matrix

Looks like the Pens are making one smart move, firing Ed Olczyk and his staff and promoting the Wilkes-Barre crew. Congrats guys, and may you bring this organization around.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=146965&hubname=

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Doesn't surprise me at all.

They needed a shake-up and they couldn't wait until the team got shipped off to Kansas city :P

Therrien is a good coach but I'm still a little bitter at him from way back in the day when he pissed Roy off so royally he got himself traded! But hey he'll help out the Pens and hopefully they can pull themselves out of the basement.

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

Doesn't surprise me at all.

They needed a shake-up and they couldn't wait until the team got shipped off to Kansas city :P

Therrien is a good coach but I'm still a little bitter at him from way back in the day when he pissed Roy off so royally he got himself traded! But hey he'll help out the Pens and hopefully they can pull themselves out of the basement.

How ironic it would be if he alienates Crosby and Fleury...how no one will want that team then...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Man, getting shutout by Curtis Sanford must have been the final straw over there. :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Does anyone remember the dominace that was the Penguins of 90-91, 91-92?

They changed the uni after the second cup, and they've never been the same.

Look what happened when the Jays stopped using those hats with the 2 white front pannels...they havn't fared too well since. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

About my previous post....I was confusing Therrien with Tremblay. I shouldn't post on here at 1 am after I've been studying for 15 straight hours...my bad :blink:

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

Archived