New College Logos

KCScout76

Here are a few College/University Logos I have found surfing around. Some are a year old but not sure I saw them posted. If so, let me know.

I will post several others from time to time when I find more.

new_logo.gif

Rochester Institute of Technology Tigers

RITTiger_.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

RampoRoadrunner_Lg.gif

Another one - I love this Road Runner - great logo. They had more logos, I just posted the main one.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I believe the Southern Maine mark was done in-house, Ramapo was done by Phoenix, Union is an older redesign done by the Silverman group, not sure about RIT.

We have done several new collegiate marks this year: Emory University, Ripon College (WI), LaGrange College (GA), Norfolk State and Norwich University (VT). (Sorry if any of these were already discussed.) We also have several underway for unveilings in the fall of 06.

I believe the Southern Maine mark was done in-house, Ramapo was done by Phoenix, Union is an older redesign done by the Silverman group, not sure about RIT.

We have done several new collegiate marks this year: Emory University, Ripon College (WI), LaGrange College (GA), Norfolk State and Norwich University (VT). (Sorry if any of these were already discussed.) We also have several underway for unveilings in the fall of 06.

I did already think these had the look of some designers we've seen, but not knowing the source of KCScouts search, I just lumped them in my question. The Union logo definitely has the Silverman look to it. The steep arch and font are clues. The Ramapo threw me off because there's no Serpentine or City fonts, but the shadow treatment and extra amount of detail is Phoenix.

Joe, Many of the new logos you mention have had threads here, but not all. I'm glad you're doing the Norfolk State logo. I haven't seen it to comment, but their old double-head Spartan on white was, well, spartan.

Here are a few College/University Logos I have found surfing around.  Some are a year old but not sure I saw them posted.  If so, let me know.

I will post several others from time to time when I find more.

new_logo.gif

Rochester Institute of Technology Tigers

RITTiger_.jpg

not sure it they have used it yet, the tv stations use the old logos and the b-ball unis still have the blue and maroon. So not sure it they have ofically unvailed it yet

Archived