Need help appraising my collection and verifying a

buster04

Sorry if this comes off as an advertisement of sale, it is truely not. I am looking for help to put a price on my collection, for posting on ebay. I can use the help.

I will attach a link below to the jerseys.

1. Authentic CCM Center Ice Authentic NY Islanders Away Jersey Circa 1992. Only worn for fashion.

2. Authentic Wilson NFL KC Chiefs Joe Montana Jersey. Circa 1992 or 93. I got this at a sporting goods store but if you notice the "W" it is white I think this year Wilson made the Chiefs jersey the "W" was the big gold one. Help to confirm?? Also note the jersey tag, a company in Texas customized it.

3. Authentic Russell MLB Florida Marlins sleeveless jersey, with Russell Authentic TShirt under neath. Circa 1993-94? I remember buying it new may

4. Authentic Wilson Atlantic League Newark Bears, game worn jersey. 1998 model. This was when they were a 100% Road team in the Altantic Leagues first year, although they played their home games at Bridgeport.

thank youFixed link to Jerseys

Sorry if this comes off as an advertisement of sale, it is truely not. I am looking for help to put a price on my collection, for posting on ebay. I can use the help.

I will attach a link below to the jerseys.

1. Authentic CCM Center Ice Authentic NY Islanders Away Jersey Circa 1992. Only worn for fashion.

2. Authentic Wilson NFL KC Chiefs Joe Montana Jersey. Circa 1992 or 93. I got this at a sporting goods store but if you notice the "W" it is white I think this year Wilson made the Chiefs jersey the "W" was the big gold one. Help to confirm?? Also note the jersey tag, a company in Texas customized it.

3. Authentic Russell MLB Florida Marlins sleeveless jersey, with Russell Authentic TShirt under neath. Circa 1993-94? I remember buying it new may

4. Authentic Wilson Atlantic League Newark Bears, game worn jersey. 1998 model. This was when they were a 100% Road team in the Altantic Leagues first year, although they played their home games at Bridgeport.

Link to jerseys

thank you

Your photo link is not working. My guess on the eBay value of your jerseys:

Islanders - $50

Chiefs Montana - $100

Marlins - $50

Newark - $70

Just my guesses, but I have extensive eBay bidding experience. You might get more for the Montana, but I would be surprised if you get more than my guesstimate for the others.

That Isles jersey is very nice looking, its in great shape and nameless, which could raise its value, depending if you can find someone who wants to customize that jersey themselves.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Oh and the Chiefs jerseys is done by NFL Locker room Dallas, TX. I remember I used to get a catalog from them, but I just googled them and they did not come up.. ever Hear of them?

Yes, they were the precursor to the NFL shop. That must have been right before the Chiefs switched to tackle twill, but most people prefer the tackle twill regardless.

My best advice is to start the auctions at $10 below the minimum price you would be willing to sell them for. If you get lucky, you might make out on a couple of them. What I have found, though, id that if you are not one of the major jersey sellers, unless you have something incredibly unique, it is hard to get a really good price.

Archived