Championship Sigs

JamieRose

if you're intending to let others from across the country/entire world use the sigs, you may want to leave out the time of the game-- that 3:00 game, for much of the Bronco's market, is at 1:00 mountain std. time. Same thing with the Seattle sig-- the majority of SeaHawks fans will see the game at 3:30 pacific std. time. No biggie, just somethin to consider...

--I'm just a midwesterner standin up for all of the non-Eastern time zones.... somebody has to. :blush:

if you're intending to let others from across the country/entire world use the sigs, you may want to leave out the time of the game-- that 3:00 game, for much of the Bronco's market, is at 1:00 mountain std. time. Same thing with the Seattle sig-- the majority of SeaHawks fans will see the game at 3:30 pacific std. time. No biggie, just somethin to consider...

--I'm just a midwesterner standin up for all of the non-Eastern time zones.... somebody has to. :blush:

sorry, i wasn't even thinking.. i just put the time that it said on NFL.com :wacko:

spacer.png

Archived