Championship Sigs

JimmyN64

here's a few sigs i just whipped up for the upcoming championship games. feel free to use them and also some c&c would be appreciated on them..

PITsig.png

DENsig.png

CARsig.png

SEAsig.png

if you do use one, please host it yourself, my host goes down from time to time.

if you're intending to let others from across the country/entire world use the sigs, you may want to leave out the time of the game-- that 3:00 game, for much of the Bronco's market, is at 1:00 mountain std. time. Same thing with the Seattle sig-- the majority of SeaHawks fans will see the game at 3:30 pacific std. time. No biggie, just somethin to consider...

--I'm just a midwesterner standin up for all of the non-Eastern time zones.... somebody has to. :blush:

if you're intending to let others from across the country/entire world use the sigs, you may want to leave out the time of the game-- that 3:00 game, for much of the Bronco's market, is at 1:00 mountain std. time. Same thing with the Seattle sig-- the majority of SeaHawks fans will see the game at 3:30 pacific std. time. No biggie, just somethin to consider...

--I'm just a midwesterner standin up for all of the non-Eastern time zones.... somebody has to. :blush:

sorry, i wasn't even thinking.. i just put the time that it said on NFL.com :wacko:

Archived