Northlake wolverines logo help

mgb

I'm new to the boards and was wondering if one or several of you guys could create a new logo for my school. We are called the Northlake Wolverines. Our colors are burgundy and gold. I'd try to do a concept myself, but I'm not very artistic. And also, if the font can be similar to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and/or the East Carolina University Pirates I think that it would look pretty sweet. Thanks guys.

mgb

I'm new to the boards and was wondering if one or several of you guys could create a new logo for my school.

Welcome aboard.

I think we're going to need some more info here.  If it's for a real school and you really have the authority to request such a thing and play a part in getting it implemented.......I think you'd have people falling all over themselves to help you out.  It's all about getting our stuff on real unis, helmets etc.  I for one, would love to sink my teeth into a wolverine....metaphorically speaking.  Terrific animal for a mascot.

If it's just for fun and kind of a pipe dream, people are still going to help...but with less furvor.  Plus, for future reference, there is a real wonderful collaberative spirit on this forum but the vets respond much better to a "you show me yours, I'll show you mine" type relationship.  People aren't here to do others bidding.  We get intrigued seeing artists trying to improve themselves...so if you've got some ideas in your mind, sketch them out for us and we'll do what we can to help.  The more info the better.  Got a picture of the current school logo?

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

This is for fun. I just wanted to see what could be. I highly doubt that they would change the logo. From what I understand, it's been around for a while. It's possible though that if I found something that was pretty cool and showed the administration that we could change. It's a private school, so it wouldn't have to be approved by the school board and all that time consuming stuff. I didn't mean to offend anybody by the request, I just saw that other people were helping other people out with their fantasy team logos, and I thought why not ask.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived