Cincinatti Railraiders uniforms

deked73

Other than the wordmark at the bottom of the jerseys (not the alt), this is spot on for what they should wear. Jersey font on the back matches perfectly, I like the "train tracks" look on the arms... this is an AWESOME concept. I'd submit this to the team, surely thre's contact information on the RailRaiders' website.

Bravo :flagcanada::hockeysmiley:

stoneraizersig.jpg

Awesome jerseys.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Damn, dude. I'm loving that alt. Not feeling the RailRiders wordmark, but hey, you work with what you got. :D It'd be better with the secondary logo on the front, IMHO.

Seriously, those sleeves are sweet, I love the encircling the numbers idea and the stripes are consistent and very well done. However, I don't really like Demonized for the names and numbers.

Good job.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Damn, dude. I'm loving that alt. Not feeling the RailRiders wordmark, but hey, you work with what you got. :D It'd be better with the secondary logo on the front, IMHO.

Seriously, those sleeves are sweet, I love the encircling the numbers idea and the stripes are consistent and very well done. However, I don't really like Demonized for the names and numbers.

Good job.

Actually if you look at the RailRaiders wordmark, it looks like it uses Demonized or something close to it, so it makes sense to use the same font for the name and number on the back of the jerseys.

stoneraizersig.jpg

Damn, dude.  I'm loving that alt.  Not feeling the RailRiders wordmark, but hey, you work with what you got. :D  It'd be better with the secondary logo on the front, IMHO.

Seriously, those sleeves are sweet, I love the encircling the numbers idea and the stripes are consistent and very well done.  However, I don't really like Demonized for the names and numbers. 

Good job.

Actually if you look at the RailRaiders wordmark, it looks like it uses Demonized or something close to it, so it makes sense to use the same font for the name and number on the back of the jerseys.

I'm not saying he CAN'T use it, just that I don't like the font for the letters and numbers. Not every team uses the same font for the wordmark, letters and numbers. The Redskins, Cowboys, and Colts, just to name a few would look terrible if they did.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Damn, dude.  I'm loving that alt.  Not feeling the RailRiders wordmark, but hey, you work with what you got. :D  It'd be better with the secondary logo on the front, IMHO.

Seriously, those sleeves are sweet, I love the encircling the numbers idea and the stripes are consistent and very well done.  However, I don't really like Demonized for the names and numbers. 

Good job.

Thanks for the input. Here is a variation of the alt. uniforms using your suggestions. I am working on rounded numbers, to match the font used for the

word Railraiders on the locomotive logo. All the logos and wordmarks come from the Railraiders team. I just copied them from Creamer's logo site.

railraidrsunit2.gif

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Archived