some of my concepts more to come

jgiff17

Looks like you figured it out, eh? ^_^

As a set, they're not bad. I'd hate to see the Rams and Bengals change their helmets, as they have the 2 most unique designs in the league, and I think they're perfect as they are. What you gave them is a major step in the wrong direction IMO. And I vomited in my mouth at what you did to UNC's uniforms - navy helmets and gray pants??? No, nope, never, no way.

You thought outside the box on most of them, which is fine, but I don't know if some schools would go in these directions. Clemson most especially - contrast-colored yokes don't strike me as something they'd do.

Kansas State's intrigues me. The pants striping is interesting, but it's very out of place with the jersey and helmet striping. Also, those stripes are bent at such an angle that they would be visible on the fronts and the backs of the uniform, which isn't represented in your design.

Biggest suggestion across the board is smaller logos. Nobody wears sleeves large enough to display the huge sleeve logos you put in here.

Switching gears, the Astros is not bad, but I have two major reservations:

1. The star isn't right. It's an interesting idea, but they've already had a star like that with the long tail to the left, and they scrapped it for the current one. Also, MLB uniforms aren't big on using logos - it's mostly monograms and wordmarks. Since the Astros don't have a monogram, I don't know that a wordless logo is the way to go - especially one that occupies both sides of the chest. Putting a "HOUSTON" or an "ASTROS" on the stripe would improve this a lot.

2. "WILLY T"? I hope you're not turning a MLB team into beer-league softball by using first names and nicknames on the backs of the jersey... <_<

Like I said, not bad for the first time out.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

That is willy taveras, but i couldn't think of how to spell it at the time. thanks for the comments so i made some changes to two of them and i changed the bengals helmet back to the stripes(but i won't repost it). my uncle would kill me if he knew i had taken the stripes off of there so for you and him they're back on!!UNCCONCEPTHOME2.pngclemsonconcept1.png

Archived