Yankeeman's NASCAR 2006 Preview

yankeeman161

Well, it may be chilly here where me and my Bombers are at here in NYC, but its hot down in Daytona Beach, FL as the new NASCAR season will kickoff this weekend. NASCAR has been become one of the most watched sports in recent years and we're looking foward to another adrenaline rushing, heart stopping year of action.

So, with that in mind, let's see who will be this years Nextel Cup Champion and who will be the top 10 in the Race To The Chase.

My pick to win the Nextel Cup Champion is: Greg Biffle who lead the series last year with 6 wins and I'd like to see him become NASCAR's first Triple Crown Winner (Truck Series, Busch Series & Nextel Cup Series) and make history.

My Race To The Chase Top 10: Greg Biffle, Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, Kurt Busch, Elliott Sadler, Ryan Newman, Mark Martin, Carl Edwards and if I had to choose a rookie, I'd say Denny Hamlin.

It all starts Sunday with the Daytona 500 on NBC. NBC's last year of broadcasting NASCAR.

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Archived