Omaha Destroyers

Robert89

i really like the logo and the wordmark is solid...you can't go wrong with demonized for a team called the destroyers - i think edge's idea with the blade forming the d might be brilliant...or it might not work at all...you should give it a try

the helmet is very nice, although i think it would look better if the outline were yellow rather than gray...seems like it would pop a bit more

the uni's are ok - i'm not digging the yellow on yellow home, especially for a team called the destroyers...seems a little soft for such a hard name - give them black pants (on both sets) and i think the uniforms would be greatly improved

jldesigns404eo.png

Great name, great logo.

Uniforms are so-so. Not crazy about the all-gold monochrome - that much mustard yellow could damage the retinas. And the italicization of the numbers and player names is a little too slanted. I'd also push for black socks stripes, especially with the athletic gold pants.

Love the helmets, and the gold facemask.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Like the black with the gold pants. Even though this is not a novel idea (Iowa, Steelers), it almost always looks good when it's done.

Any particular reason that the sleeve cuffs are gold but the collar is white?

Still not sold on the choice of font (too italicized for a sports uniform), but it's off to a pretty solid start - keep at it!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived