Fantasy soccer concept

officeglenn

I've already posted this over on the IFA boards, but I thought I'd post it here to get some more C&C from anyone who might miss it there.

Here are the crest and uniforms I made for AC Malton:

ACMaltonlogo.gif

ACMaltonprimary.gif

ACMaltonclash.gif

ACMaltonGK1.gif

ACMaltonGK2.gif

Random facts about this concept:

? The Latin phrase in the ribbon means "Prepared in minds and resources."

? The fonts used are Frutiger Ultra Black on the shield, Minion Black on the ribbon and Frutiger Black Condensed for uniform lettering and numbers.

? The uniforms are indeed heavily influenced by the United States' World Cup 2006 kits.

? The Pantone colours are 2995 C (sky blue) and 121 C (yellow).

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

the font is a tad bit boring for my tastes... too round and cartoony, and not classy enough. (but this is a big complaint i have with most real soccer kits too... aside from the premiership font, most of them look pretty bush league)

the colors are giving me a strong khazakstan vibe, and that's a good thing... almost a little golden sealsy :)

only thing i really dislike about it is the sock stripe, and the goalie collar... friedel wears one like that with blackburn, and it just makes him look retarded, imo.

-edit- forgot to say, that crest is top notch stuff. very professional looking. very "football"

the font is a tad bit boring for my tastes... too round and cartoony, and not classy enough. (but this is a big complaint i have with most real soccer kits too... aside from the premiership font, most of them look pretty bush league)

Funny you should say that, because I tried to use the very font that MLS uses ... :P

Anyone else? ... Bueller? Bueller?

Archived