Packers QB remains unsure about future

brinkeguthrie

The Pack really hasn't done anything in free agency to become a playoff team. Plus the best receiver they have, Javon Walker, wants out.

If Favre comes back, it would have to be strictly for the money.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

If I was the Packers I woudl set a firm date and it would be before the draft becuase you would draft differntly if Favre was coming back.

I really dont agree there Tank,I dont think Favre coming back or not makes that big of a difference draft wise.The needs dont change,they still need O-line help,LB,and WR.The only difference he makes is,if he doesnt come back you need to pick up a QB at some point in mid rounds.

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Well heres why if he is coming back you draft players taht will make you competive now. IF hes not you trade Walker and get bodies and build a foundation.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well heres why if he is coming back you draft players taht will make you competive now. IF hes not you trade Walker and get bodies and build a foundation.

At the #5 pick...if you pick right you can get a player to help make you better now...

My point was that Favre coming back doesnt change my boys need positions draft wise,not wether you draft impact players or not.

I see Walker moving on...maybe on draft day,for a 2nd rounder

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived