footy concept blowout

Discrim

My SF Giants concept, some called it a joke concept...in my eyes, it was a serious set. Now THIS is a joke concept for a joke club run by a joke of a TV magnate

Collingwood, but you can call em Colliwobbles :hockeysmiley:

colliwobbles.png

hope ya got a good laugh out of this, mero :D

With the joke concept put to the side, I now get serious. You may remember sometime last year, I did a Port Adelaide Power logo featuring a "lightning magpie" of sorts. In recent months I've been meaning to tweak it a bit, as the more I looked at it, the more sloppy it looked to me, mainly the wings.

portpower4.png

so today I tweaked the wings, mainly, and am thinking up new designs for another Port jumper set. here's the tweaked logo...in addition to the altered wings, I ditched my attempt at having it look like it was wearing a Port Magpies jumper-the white parts on the torso of the earlier magpie. without further ado, the updated MagPower logo

portadelaidepower3.png

next post: Notre Dame set

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Notre Dame...part deux

ND was one of my earliest footy concept sets. I planned on redoing it in my current template, and as you can see I finally got around to it. I wound up making two predominantly green guernseys, however, and the arched IRISH in Angels lettering was basically how I figured I'd differentiate it.

main home

NDIrish.png

white away

NDIrish4.png

navy/green alt

NDIrish2.png

all-green alt

NDIrish3.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

and now the Port home and away set

PRIMARY

portadelaide.png

the ol' prison bars modified into lightning bars. it's pretty obvious whose font I used, I felt it fit here.

CLASH

portadelaide2.png

oddly, I felt a black bolt worked best here.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived