3000 pts kobe

A123

But Joel...

he do he can get... is a no doubt!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

i believe he means: Kobe if no suspended gm 2, he no no no doubt get can get he pts of 3000.

-bang!

Since when the hell did Shaq post on this board?

SPORT-06s05-shaq-911.jpg

I'm going to hell for posting this baby...sorry for the size...

Kazaam-frnt.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Uh, even if you had spoken English in the initial post, I think it would have taken a scoring output of astronomically improbable proportions for Kobe to get 3000. Through 79 games (and one to play) Kobe Bryant has scored 2797 points. That means he would have needed 203 points between the last game and the two he missed. That's an average of 67.7 points per game. His season and career high is 81. His second highest output was 62. So he would have needed to have the numbers 2, 3, and 4 scoring performances of his career to have achieved the 3000 point plateau. Impossible, hell no, especially if he takes 40 shots per night, but improbable as hell.

I completely love Kobe Bryant's game. I think he's the closet thing we'll see to MJ (though he's not and will never be MJ), but even MJ had to average 37 one season to score 3000 points. Kobe ain't no MJ.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived