07 nhl all star jerseys

geminijoe28

using templates/logos found on this site i have created some nhl concepts for the upcoming all star game in dallas

since it is in dallas, i decided to use their alternate template

and i consider the san jose numbers the best (although they aren't my fav team, i still love their numbers), so that's why i picked their numbers.

please let me know what u think

07allstareast.gif

07allstarwest.gif

i have added a different version, one that isnt black..im still workin on the star thing though

07allstareast2.gif

i hope the links work..let me know if they dont

thanks

joey

using templates/logos found on this site i have created some nhl concepts for the upcoming all star game in dallas

since it is in dallas, i decided to use their alternate template

please let me know what u think

***Attempt at constructive criticism***

What do I think? A big, fat Meh. Spice 'em up. Those shield logos contain stars, so there should be some stars elsewhere on these jerseys. It's an all-star game jersey, so feel free to go a little crazy here. Also, try to shy away from the overabundance of black, both shields have a perfectly good primary color to use.

***Cheap Shot Alert***

What do I think? Well, instead of posting concepts, I think you should stick to asking people to bastardize logos for you.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Its missing something. Mabye if you added a spot to add the players last name on the back, and mabye adding a patch for team the player plays with... i dont know, just imo its missing something.

Other than that i like them, nice job.

4kv29i.jpg

a suggestion i have and think others have said is to use the template the stars use now for their primary unis. maybe do a minor mod edit on it. (maybe it look like the 94-97 all star unis.) I always thought it would be cool to bring them back one last time before the stars ditch them for a new look.

i don't have a problem with the Mooterus template per se, in fact i love the template but using it for an allstar jersey for Dallas might not be the best thing since Mooterus has sent to the dust pan of history and for good reason. another suggestion is to put a name on the back of the jersey.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived