MLB Skyline Sigs

maz

Added another Brewers sig and 2 Pirates ones, and an All star game one.

P.S. Shum wanted a footbridge, ill give him a real footbridge.

BOSpiratesSIG.png

The bridge of sighs. :P

The bridge going from the city/county corthouse to what used to be used as the jail. {know as "the old jail" to the locals.} It is called the bridge of sigs for all the sighs prisoners would make in the walk from the court to the jail.

oBIgzrL.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I had to pick a Milwaukee picture, which I will if I'm gonna finish my project, it'd probably just be a picture of the Summerfest grounds. That's my definitive image of Milwaukee: hundreds of thousands of shirtless people drinking beer, and maybe 65% of them should reconsider the shirtless thing.

I'm sorry TCR, you must be thinking about the way you spend your weekends. And you really should quit fantasizing about how I look shirtless. That's kinda disturbing.

Wait, what? I like Summerfest.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

If I had to pick a Milwaukee picture, which I will if I'm gonna finish my project, it'd probably just be a picture of the Summerfest grounds. That's my definitive image of Milwaukee: hundreds of thousands of shirtless people drinking beer, and maybe 65% of them should reconsider the shirtless thing.

I'm sorry TCR, you must be thinking about the way you spend your weekends. And you really should quit fantasizing about how I look shirtless. That's kinda disturbing.

Wait, what? I like Summerfest.

It's less about your idealized image of Milwaukee than that of how the rest of the country percieves this city. Summerfest is a good time, I'll grant you that. But to glorify shirtless people going to concerts and drinking beer all day, it's such a narrow-minded, stereotypical view of a city that has so much more to offer. I work in the Third Ward, which is within walking distance from the Summerfest grounds. Most of the people going there during the day (at least in the week) are taking their lunch break or taking part of their afternoons off. The weekends bring out the drunken shirtless riff-raff en masse.

QPR%20Sig.png

Summerfest is what really makes Milwaukee unique, though. It's probably the best thing the town has to offer.

Chain of Milwaukee Familiarity

Step 1: Beer

Step 2: Beer and the setting for sitcoms

Step 3: Beer, sitcoms, Summerfest

Step 4: Beer, sitcoms, Summerfest, Chicago Lite

Step 5: A vibrant, unique, and exciting city on the rise with lots to offer in arts, sports, culture, and business

I can't get past Step 4. I know it's more than just beer and bratwurst, but it just feels like Chicago Lite to me.

Summerfest is what really makes Milwaukee unique, though. It's probably the best thing the town has to offer.

Chain of Milwaukee Familiarity

Step 1: Beer

Step 2: Beer and the setting for sitcoms

Step 3: Beer, sitcoms, Summerfest

Step 4: Beer, sitcoms, Summerfest, Chicago Lite

Step 5: A vibrant and exciting city on the rise with lots to offer in arts, sports, culture, and business

I can't get past Step 4. I know it's more than just beer and bratwurst, but it just feels like Chicago Lite to me.

Leave Milwaukee to me, then. I'll show the city the respect it deserves, because obviously you're incapable of doing so.

QPR%20Sig.png

Okay, pick one location that will be recognized by most people in the country. It's either Summerfest or the Allen-Bradley Clock Tower. It's not the art museum, I'm sorry.

Archived