MLB Skyline Sigs

maz

My first ever sigs. I WILL be making the entire MLB so, please do not request any. I will make idividual threads for other sports as those seasons come.

Theyre pretty simple.

Braves - atlanta capitol building

Braves - skyline

Cubs - Sears Tower

Cubs - skyline

Yankees - Statue of Liberty

Yankees - skyline

Nationals - Capitol Building

Brewers - skyline

Brewers - Art Museam

Twins - skyline

Cardinals - town hall & arch

Pirates - skyline

Pirates - Old Jail

Pirates - All-Star Game

Please host these yourself if you plan on using them.

oBIgzrL.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Herein lies the problem: once you get past the big skylines, like NY, Chicago, Seattle, Toronto, Washington, St. Louis, you're gonna get to cities that don't really have very distinct skyline patterns. I mean, it's already happening with LA and Atlanta. It's not really iconic enough for one to say "wow! look! it's Atlanta!" For all I know, that could be anywhere. It's just a bunch of buildings. You might have to tweak this and go with more specific locations within the cities than just panoramic skyline pictures so that people can connect with all thirty. Not every city can have Chicago's famous skyline.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You'll have to update the Phila. one every year for the next 4 or 5 years as the new skyscrapers go up...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Herein lies the problem: once you get past the big skylines, like NY, Chicago, Seattle, Toronto, Washington, St. Louis, you're gonna get to cities that don't really have very distinct skyline patterns. I mean, it's already happening with LA and Atlanta. It's not really iconic enough for one to say "wow! look! it's Atlanta!" For all I know, that could be anywhere. It's just a bunch of buildings. You might have to tweak this and go with more specific locations within the cities than just panoramic skyline pictures so that people can connect with all thirty. Not every city can have Chicago's famous skyline.

Agreed. Maybe instead of all skylines, do famous landmarks or something. Similiar to what you did with Washington there.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Alright, i agree. I'll do landmarks instead.

EDIT

I have now replaced those with the new ones.

I will make more when im sure people are satisfied.

Try to get rid of all the white streaks around the logo and you've got gold!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Went back and cleaned them up a bit.

Considering i only have paint im going to have to leave the Dodgers one go. It would be near impossible to fix that with only paint.

However, ive figured out a better technique of getting them on cleanly, ill try it on the next batch.

As always, if you do plan on using them please host them yourself.

BTW: Stand Up 8, what you said is the exact reason im not making skyline ones.

oBIgzrL.png

I'm instreted in what your going to do for the Rangers, since they play in Arlington, and our only skyline is the rides from Six Flags.

Just go with Dallas-Fort Worth, since it's a Dallas team located in the suburbs, just like the Cowboys. Duh

Oh by the way, for the Cubs, you can use the whole Chicago skyline for THAT one. I know I said "pick one," but they're all so good. Now that's how you do a skyline.

The White Sox can have a picture of the Dan Ryan.

Hey, when will the Georgia State Capitol be completely covered in kudzu?

85-and-peachtree.jpg

Awesome.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I really like the direction you got here. Good work. I'd just say though, for the interests of the Dodgers, don't put writing on top of writing like that. I think it just detracts from both the landmark and the logo.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Archived