Sydney Sharks

scottyvoodoo

Just want to get your opinions on my new jerseys. First I'll give credit where credit is due, the jersey is the Bruins third, I used the Wild's numbers, the helmets are from gordie_delini and Officeglen made the logos. Here they are:

sharksnew.png

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

steiny_ramone Posted on Tuesday, May 16th, 2006 - 19:21:54

I don't see the need for black on the alt. It's not used anywhere on any of the other jerseys, it just came out of nowhere.

I forgot to mention that was kind of meant to be an tip of the hat to AC/DC (Back In Black) since the team is in Australia.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

I think they look awesome, voodoo! I like the crest, even if it is a little on the long side. It ties in the team name with its location.

As for the alternate, though I agree it looks out of place compared to the other two, I think it makes for a slick jersey.

Good job. :D

philly.png

• 2 weeks later...
I love the logo- being from Sydney, id be great for a team to adopt a similar logo (or but the rights to yours :P )

are there a lot of hammerheads in/around the waters of sydney?...when i think australian sharks, there is but one that comes to mind...maybe office glenn felt the great white was too overdone...it's a great rendering of a hammerhead, though and i love the logo with the opera house and fin

jldesigns404eo.png

Archived