Beantown Luck

Lumbergh

Wow, I really like these. The color scheme works well together, the uniforms are modernly traditional (if that makes any sense :P ). now, if i can just throw my two cents in on ONE thing, and its just my creative idea, u take it how u want, but the secondary logo would work well if u too the clay stem pipes that leprachans (sp) are famous for smoking and making it look like that (perhaps the smoke forming clouds in front of the moon?) instead of a hockey stick, cuz to me it looks pretty darn close to the pipe anyway.....just a thought, thats all.

very nice work. i like them a lot.

Also, dont u want white socks on the road unis?

~UJ

I like them, but I can't help but think something looks awkward with the primary logo. I think it's the arched lettering - it seems awkward to have the wordmark wrap around the bottom of the hat like that. If anything, perhaps try to have the hat hang off the L or something up there - that might make it look a little better.

Unless, of course, you tried that, and it didn't look right!

The hat appears as though it is hovering in front of the wordmark. I agree that you could hang it off the L. Or you could take a page out of the Notre Dame book and create a leprechaun primary wearing that hat (or jumping out of a bean pot). :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived