A little C&C please

AngryScotsman

Overall really good. But I am really not feeling the "Tallinn" script at the bottom. I am not sure what I don't like about it, but it seems that the jersy would look better if you replaced it with your black & white trim. Also, I don't know if you created that logo or not, but I really think having just the crown or just the 'R' on the shorts would look much better then the numbering. But like I said, good job man.

PopHeading-1.gif

It would definitely look better if you didn't completely ape the Reading Royals secondary logo.

Looking past that, I like the uniform design. The color scheme and striping really work together. However, that wordmark on the bottom of the jersey sticks out like a sore thumb. Why not just continue the striping pattern that you used on the sleeves, only reversed (by that I mean, black on the bottom and white stripe on top)?

QPR%20Sig.png

It would definitely look better if you didn't completely ape the Reading Royals secondary logo.

Looking past that, I like the uniform design. The color scheme and striping really work together. However, that wordmark on the bottom of the jersey sticks out like a sore thumb. Why not just continue the striping pattern that you used on the sleeves, only reversed (by that I mean, black on the bottom and white stripe on top)?

Never claimed to have made that logo ^_^ Don't have the logo creation skills yet, one step at a time!

Yeah i think your both right about the lettering, just thought i'd try something different with it, will try for some stripes on the bottom.

CLM-1.png

Archived