School logo

Dilbert

Okay so for my senior project I did logo design. My product was to design a logo for my school and my action was to put it on a shirt. Im now pleased to present to you my logo that I designed for the West Clermont Institute of Performing Arts at Glen Este High School. It is now on the WECIPA webpage

http://www.westcler.org/gh/small_schools/wecipa/

C+C please!

Signature intentionally left blank

not bad, It kinda looks pixelated. If it were to be vectorized it would be alot more intriguing. My only problem I have is the word mark and how the W and the E sort of overlap. I have the feeling you were trying to make it seem as they were one, my suggestion is to combine the W and E then place the outline around that, so that the white line cuts it off showing the seperation.

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

it looks...

kind of microsoft word-ish

Good idea.

Not so great execution

Clean it up and I'm sure it would look good.

Well it was my first time using Illustrator

Signature intentionally left blank

There's too much small-level detail in the iconography (which, in itself, looks like clip art).

Verdana is a screen font, designed to be used primarily at small point sizes (such as on this website). Look around for some better fonts that are nicely kerned at larger sizes (kerning is the space between letters).

As for the larger "W", Look at other schools which use single-letters as insignia. They tend to use collegiate fonts, such as Machine.

I'd be inclined to re-proportion the wordmark to the letterform, and ditch the icons altogether. Then play around a bit with nice colours and border effects (plain but striking is the key).

Hope that helps a little.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

Archived