Aeros going back to last logo?

B-mer

Yes, the Aeros are going back to their Bomber logo but they are keeping the same uniforms thay have now, the Minnesota knock-offs. The logo's colors have also been adjusted to fit the Green, Red, and Gold of the jerseys. The Albany River Rats also have changed their logo. It is possibly the most subtle change of the year, now that they are associated with the Hurricanes, the River Rat in the logo is now wearing a Hurricanes jersey instead of a Devils one, if you didn't know to look for it you never would notice. The Lowell Lock Monsters are becoming the Lowell Devils so new uniforms are on the way for them as well.

Good, that in my opinion was their best logo they've used. It suited them so well. When they made that new logo with the Jet facing forward and Minnesota colors, that blew big time. I hate when AHL teams have to try and mirror their NHL parent club. It's annoying, BE MORE CREATIVE!

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

yeah, it is confirmed. they have a site already and everything. barely anything on it, but still. hopefully they dont copy NJ's uniforms this time.

If there name is going to be the Lowell Devils and they are owned by the Devils chances are they are going to use the Devils templates. Again teams like for their affiliates to use their jersey templates that way the players are used to it when they get up to the NHL. It is part of being a minor league.

i can understand having the same colors, that way they dont need new pants, gloves, etc. but at least come up with something different. it's so boring to see the same thing in both leagues. i like what teams like manchester and the b-sens do, where they incorporate certain design aspects into theirs, but still have different unis.

Archived