Japanese baseball uniform book

johnnysama

Last year, for my birthday, I managed to procure a copy of this book (page is in Japanese, but a translator can be found at www.excite.co.jp/world/url).

The book basically chronicles all the Japanese uniforms from 1934-2005, and while the book is primarily in Japanese, the illustrations in it make it worthwhile..... but one thing that could set people off is the price. At ¥7,350 (7,350 yen, or about $64 US), it could be a bit too much for the casual fan, but for those with the money, it is very much a vaulable resource, despit the book being in Japanese.

Anyone else own a copy of this book?

UBwef0L.png

I don't own it, but Josh Lukas from UniWatch has mentioned it a few times in his Page 2 columns on espn.com. He said it's an informative-looking book - if he could translate the Japanese. Based on a recent column, in which he found this book, he is currently looking for someone to translate this book for him, IIRC.

I don't own it, but Josh Lukas from UniWatch has mentioned it a few times in his Page 2 columns on espn.com. He said it's an informative-looking book - if he could translate the Japanese. Based on a recent column, in which he found this book, he is currently looking for someone to translate this book for him, IIRC.

Josh Lucas = actor.

Paul Lukas = Uni Watch guy, and all-around Renaissance Man.

:P

Josh Lucas = actor.

Paul Lukas = Uni Watch guy, and all-around Renaissance Man.

:P

HA! Got me there, PANTONE :wacko:

Archived