Tank Stumper 6/8/06

NJTank

What Diva caused friction among the Dallas Mavericks talented trio of Jimmy Jackson, Jason Kidd, and Jamal Mashburn forcing the team to trade all 3 and start from scratch?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The diva was Toni Braxton, relegated to the past-their-prime bin along with Jamal Mashburn and Jimmy Jackson.

However, this love quadrangle is exactly what makes the NBA so great!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Braxton is correct

The explanation for The Nation

Braxton got involved with all 3 at one point when they were starting their careers with the Mavs, evetually the 3 fought over her and refused to talk or pass to to each other and it basically cuased all 3 of them to struggle badly and it got so bad the Mavericks were forced to trade away all 3 in the 1996/97 season, Jackson went to the Nets for Shawn Bradley, Kidd went to the Suns for Michael Finely if I recall and Mashburn went to the Heat. I dont recall who Dallas got back from Miami.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I got home last night an opened my new Sports Illustrated to find this exact same story. Might I have found the source of your inspiration?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived