TNFF website

pollux

After months of on and off programming and design, I am very proud to present the new True North Football Federation's website.

The TNFF is in its third year and I accepted Phil's challenge of making a custom website in which each team owner can manage their own team. The site also allows manual entry for statistics and has modules to calculate automatically scores and standings. Each owner can also sign free agents, drop players, and submit their line-ups online, via their personal panel.

I am still missing some logos that need to be vectorized, but other than that, the website is pretty much final... For now! There is always place for upgrades to make the site more complete. One of those will ba a stats page, which should be coming during the year.

New TNFF Website

C&C much appreciated!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Very well done. I've always been a fan of the clean and simple design, and you've nailed that.

How long did it take you to complete?

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Very well done. I've always been a fan of the clean and simple design, and you've nailed that.

How long did it take you to complete?

Since I worked on it on and off, I don't have an time frame.

All I can tell you is that Phil and I talked about it last August, and it went from there...

I may have spent over 200 hours of work on it, probably much more. I hate counting when it's a personal project, otherwise I'd be sad ;)

-----

Thanks Chris!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived