Washington wizards x-over

Thad

www.thadsjerseys.freewebsitehosting.com/WizardsXOver.html

please dont hurt me!!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

i'll ignore the quality cus all you have is MS paint(i feel your pain).  when it started loading i almost thought you used red instead of bronze :laugh: good work on the logo edit, and THANK YOU for not using the Sharks template...it's a great jersey style, don't get me wrong, and beginners almost always use an existing template, not figuring that they can create their own striping, but almost always it's a recolored sharks!  since it's recolored Bruins third instead, THANK YOU for at the least using a different style!!!  

(and no, i'm not being a sarcastic :censored:, i really mean it.)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

whats so great about the sharks template?

i tried to find the one that was most appropriate... shouldn't i do that?

Absolutely you should tarheetarkyman*. Discrim was merely pointing out that you didn't fall into the trap that many first-time concept posters do, and offer up a recoloured Sharks template. What I don't understand Discrim's comment about a logo edit...

Well tarfriend*, you've mixed and matched an interesting combination here. Understanding your limitations of MS Paint, I'd say you've done a pretty good jaeaorb*.

A few hints: original jersey cuts (or at least edited ones) gain the most respect around here. MS Paint can be a pain to create originality for lack of layers, but some of the most respected people around here use it (Roger Clemente off the top of my head).

Also, for crossovers especially, logo edits are often subtle touches that get big responses. That could be very tough in Paint... now if that wizards right arm was done instead of up, you could put a blocker and stick in that hand, pads on his legs, a trapper on his hand, would look like a great save ala NHL 95 intro... oops... thinking out loud again.

In closing soccerdude*, welcome to the board, and may... wait a second... I see tarheeltider... and then I see tarheeltider1988... now I'm confused.

*Four dumb Strong Bad allusions in one post. A new personal best!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

whats so great about the sharks template?

i tried to find the one that was most appropriate... shouldn't i do that?

at school we have corel draw, is that a good program for this type of stuff?

like i said, the sharks' style is good...and like sy said, many doing their first hockey concept fall into that trap of just recoloring it. and hell yeah, if you think it fits, use it. :)

and i don't have corel draw so i can't comment, but i use paint for almost all of the striping and got no problem.

yo sy, long night? :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived