Sig Concept

footballfiji

I like the concept, but I think it would look even better if you made a boarder around a picture of the up coming schedule. Overall this concept is very nice a clean. Thats all my imput, I will post back if I think of something.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Cut it in half horizontally and move the teams from the bottom beside the ones on top.

I don't get the obsession with excessively tall sig banners. Five well-proportioned bars stacked on top of one another is annoying enough, but a signiature designed to be square is even worse. It's a banner; not a plaque, not a poster. 500x100 is ideal for me (Naturally, my popups break my own rule.).

Why a .png file?

and the problem with I was having with making the sig more vertical was it would cut off the picture I wanted to use. I played around with a couple of different things but everytime the team photo would become close to unusable. The way they are stacked now is because the original pic had alot of open space to the right of the players but that space was more vertical then horizontal.

Archived