Working on a website

MDesign

I'm using Yahoo! Sitebuilder because I'm not to proficient in coding...

I need some help with getting the page template right. I want it to show up on a full page and fill the screen but no matter what I do it looks this way all the time.

Page I'm working on.

It's 1024x768 and the white part is 800x600 how do I get it to fill the page? The page attributes are set to 1024x768.

I know it's not explained well so take a look and ask questions. Thanx in advance.

Thanx...not good with coding though. And how would that work with a Sitebuilder?

No idea how you integrate CSS into that, That is the problem using something like sitebuilder over Dreamweaver, Frontpage or GoLive you are very restricted in what you can do.

logo.png

If you can change some of the code, everything seems to be printed into a 594px wide table. Change the width to 100%, it should cover the whole page.

But you might need to readjust all the other widths to make sure that the display is done properly.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I would highly suggest getting at least a program like Dreamweaver and then some dreamweaver books so you can learn these basics...

Your pages will suffer in many browsers if your code is wrong. What displays right in one can sometimes be WAY wrong in others.

Now I am not sure if Dreamweaver is still being supported now that Adobe took over Macromedia but if not you may be abel to get your hands on it cheaper than before... dunno... I got Studio MX about a year before the merger and I haven't needed to upgrade yet.

I would highly suggest getting at least a program like Dreamweaver and then some dreamweaver books so you can learn these basics...

Your pages will suffer in many browsers if your code is wrong. What displays right in one can sometimes be WAY wrong in others.

Now I am not sure if Dreamweaver is still being supported now that Adobe took over Macromedia but if not you may be abel to get your hands on it cheaper than before... dunno... I got Studio MX about a year before the merger and I haven't needed to upgrade yet.

Macromedia will now probably go from strength to strength as integration with adobes range will be much better than it was before. It is a easy program to use but a hard one to master, then again most proffesional programmes are like that.

logo.png

Archived